Terms and Conditions
- We aim to ensure that the information published on this website is consistent with current medical knowledge and practice. However, medical knowledge and practice is constantly evolving and individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be addressed through this website.
Accordingly, this website is provided for information only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified health professional. We cannot guarantee that information provided by us through this website will meet your health or medical requirements. If you are concerned about your health, please contact a health professional.
- You acknowledge and agree that London PMS and Menopause Clinic will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the misuse of or inappropriate reliance on the contents or advice contained within the London PMS and Menopause Clinic website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
- This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes any endorsement of the contents therein.
- The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
- Material contained in our website is copyright except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website except with our prior written authority.
- Our website content is produced in accordance with our editorial policy and content governance policy.
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals using this website.
This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect from you through London PMS and Menopause Clinic
Collection of personal information
Use of personal information
We shall use any personal information you give to us in accordance with this policy, and with any additional statements appearing on forms used for submitting your personal information. We shall not disclose your personal information to any third parties without obtaining your prior consent unless we are required by law to do so. In particular:
If you submit an enquiry, we shall use your personal information to administer and respond to your enquiry, which may include referring your enquiry to the office of a medical practitioner or other third party. We shall securely store the information you supply and details of the actions taken by us in response. We may produce reports on the use of the enquiry service to enable us to monitor and develop it.
(If you request to receive a newsletter, we shall use your personal information to send it to you by email. If at any time you wish to stop receiving it, please click on the link at the end of the newsletter. Your details will be removed from our database immediately. )
If you contact us regarding the website we shall use your details to reply to you. We try to respond to all feedback where a valid email address is included.
Cookies and IP logging
This website contains links to other sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties that run any other websites. Please refer to their own privacy policies for more information.